HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON.
This contest requires participants to have a LASIK evaluation at North Suburban Eye Specialists in order to participate. This contest will run beginning July 31, 2017 through August 31, 2017.
- North Suburban LASIK evaluation required. To participate in the contest, listeners must schedule and complete a LASIK evaluation at North Suburban Eye Specialists between July 31, 2017 and August 31, 2017. To schedule your LASIK evaluation, log on to NSEYESPECIALISTS.com and fill out the evaluation request form or call 763-421-EYES (3937) and schedule with our phone staff. North Suburban Eye Specialists will randomly draw one name from our LASIK evaluation database on or about September 1, 2017 and contact the patient via email and/or telephone. If North Suburban Eye Specialists is unable to reach the first name randomly drawn within twenty-four (24) hours, North Suburban Eye Specialists will randomly draw another patient name.
- CLAIMING A PRIZE: Winner must claim his/her prize certificate in person at North Suburban Eye Specialists, 3777 Coon Rapids Blvd NW, Suite 100, Coon Rapids, MN, 55433, during normal business hours (Monday- Tuesday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Wednesday 7:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. or Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.) within three (3) business days of the day he or she wins to verify that he/she is the qualified winner. Failure to comply with this deadline shall be deemed to be the winner’s forfeiture of his or her right to claim the prize. Winner must prove he or she is a qualified winner by presenting identification acceptable to North Suburban Eye Specialists (e.g., state drivers license; state issued identification card; valid passport with address verification; or birth certificate with social security card and photo identification and address verification). If a winner cannot prove he or she is a qualified winner, the prize will not be awarded. All unclaimed prizes remain the property of North Suburban Eye Specialists. Prizes will not be issued to the winner unless a social security number is presented.
- PRIZES: The following trip will be awarded:
- A trip for one (1) Grand Prize Winner and one (1) guest to the iHeart Music Festival, which includes round-trip, coach class air transportation for the grand prize winner and one (1) guest from Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota to Las Vegas, Nevada, Two (2) night hotel accommodations (one room, double occupancy) for Grand Prize Winner and one (1) guest (September 22 – September 23, 2017) at MGM Grand properties, transfers to/from airport/hotel and two (2) tickets to the Village and evening iHeart Music Festival on September 22 and September 23, 2017. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $3,000. Any difference between the stated ARV and actual ARV will not be awarded. No more than the advertised number of prizes shall be awarded. All travel accommodations will be booked through Pop2Life. The prize is subject to certain terms and conditions as specified herein. A prize may not be sold, traded, or commissioned, and is not exchangeable, transferable, substitutable, or redeemable for cash. The prize will only be awarded if properly claimed according to the Rules. All costs and expenses related to the prize acceptance, the prize, and/or prize use not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of winner(s) (including applicable income taxes).
- Trip Prize Conditions: All prize packages shall include round-trip, coach class air transportation for winner from Minneapolis-St. Paul to the destination and a double occupancy standard hotel room as specified in herein. Actual value of trip may vary based on airfare fluctuations. Any difference between stated approximate retail value and actual value of Prize will not be awarded and is specified in these Official Contest Rules. Selection of airline and hotel are to be determined by Pop2Life. Meals, gratuities, luggage fees, incidental hotel charges and any other travel-related expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of winner and guest. Travel for the trip awarded must take place on and/or within the designated dates and is subject to schedule and availability, alternative travel dates will not be provided. If the prizewinner(s) is unavailable for travel on the designated dates, the specified or prize will be forfeited and may or may not be awarded to an alternate prizewinner(s) at the sole discretion of North Suburban Eye Specialists. Exact travel dates and arrangements may be subject to availability whether specified or not. Winner and travel guest must travel on same itinerary. A MINOR (DETERMINED BY THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN HIS/HER STATE OF RESIDENCE) MAY ONLY ACCOMPANY THE WINNER AS A TRAVEL GUEST IF THE WINNER IS THE MINOR’S PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN. ALL MINORS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED AT ALL TIMES DURING TRIP (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IN-FLIGHT, HOTEL STAY AND ALL PRIZE-RELATED EVENTS) BY MINOR’S PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN. Travel guests must sign and return a travel release before any ticketing of travel occurs. Winner and guest must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents (e.g., a valid U.S. driver’s license) required for travel. Airline tickets are non-refundable/non-transferable and are not valid for upgrades and/or frequent flyer miles. All airline tickets are subject to flight variation, work stoppages, and schedule or route changes. North Suburban Eye Specialists shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels, venue operators, transportation companies, prize providers or any other persons providing any prize-related services or accommodations. Additional prize award details and travel information to be provided to the prizewinner at the time of notification. Winner and guest will be required to complete and return the applicable forms and releases. Winner must sign a prize acceptance form, provide the information for their travel guest which must be at least of the legal age of majority in their state, a W-9 form, an affidavit or verification of eligibility, and a liability/publicity release (where permitted) signed by both the winner and travel guest. Prizewinner(s) and guests are also responsible for obtaining travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) at their option and hereby acknowledge that North Suburban Eye Specialists has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. Lost, stolen or damaged airline tickets, travel vouchers or certificates will not be replaced or exchanged. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified, North Suburban Eye Specialists reserves the right to determine an alternate winner in its sole discretion. Unclaimed prize(s) will not be awarded. Certain travel restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Any and all airport transfers, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, gratuities, phone calls, luggage fees, travel insurance and applicable taxes (including, but not limited to all local, state and federal taxes) and any and all other expenses not specifically mentioned herein are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. If, for any reason, any part of the trip package is canceled or shall become unavailable, postponed or canceled, North Suburban Eye Specialists shall have no further responsibility for that portion of the prize and the prize will be awarded without the inclusion of the item on the same itinerary. If concerts or other ticketed events have been awarded as part of this prize package and the concert or event is postponed, rained out, canceled, or for other reasons beyond our control does not occur, North Suburban Eye Specialists will not be responsible for replacing that portion of the prize. North Suburban Eye Specialists is not responsible for late, lost, damaged or stolen luggage. Any provided tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions specified thereon, and seat locations are as solely determined by North Suburban Eye Specialists. North Suburban Eye Specialists is not responsible for any travel delays, flight cancellations or difficulty. If travel delays, cancellations or difficulty prevent arrival in time for any and all elements of trip, North Suburban Eye Specialists is not responsible for awarding any compensation in lieu thereof. Any changes to completed travel arrangements, once booked, are the sole responsibility of the winner, and are solely at the winner’s expense. All prizes or prize vouchers must be redeemed as stated in the prize notification or otherwise stated in the Official Rules. Failure to collect or properly claim any prize in accordance with these rules will result in forfeiture of the prize. If forfeited for any reason, winner will not receive any other prize substitution or compensation, and the prize will remain the property of North Suburban Eye Specialists and will not be awarded, except as provided herein. Winner agrees to accept all blackout dates, space availability requirements, etc. established by North Suburban Eye Specialist’s prize partner(s), such as hotels, airlines, trains, ships, concert or event venues etc. Winner and guest must comply with all applicable laws, and any rules and regulations established by North Suburban Eye Specialists prize partner(s), if any; such as hotels, airlines, trains, ships, concert or event venues etc. Winner agrees that acceptance of any trip taken as a prize is done so entirely upon their own initiative, risk, and responsibility. This trip is subject to all applicable airline and hotel policies, practices and procedures. BY ACCEPTING PRIZE, WINNERS ACCEPT THE INHERENTLY DANGEROUS NATURE AND RISK IN ANY TRAVEL OR TRANSPORTATION, INCLUDING BOATING, SUCH RISK INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY AND/OR DEATH, ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HIS/HER PARTICIPATION IN THE PRIZE EVENT IS VOLUNTARY, ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THERE ARE NATURAL FACTORS AND OCCURRENCES WHICH MAY IMPACT ON OR AFFECT THE SAFETY OF THE ACTIVITIES HE/SHE IS PARTICIPATING IN AND HE/SHE ASSUMES THE RISK OF SUCH FACTORS AND OCCURRENCES AND AGREES THAT NORTH SUBURBAN EYE SPECIALISTS AND RELEASED PARTIES SHALL NOT BE IN ANY WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY RESULTING INJURY AND/OR DEATH.
- Odds of winning: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Only one (1) entry per person.
- ELIGIBILITY: Individuals must be 21 years or older to be eligible to win. Employees of North Suburban Eye Specialists any of their subsidiaries, and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter. Anyone participating in this contest or claiming a prize in this contest in violation of these rules will be disqualified. Winners must be legal residents of the State of Minnesota or the State of Wisconsin to be eligible to enter this contest.
- RELEASE; CONSENT TO USE LIKENESS, VOICE AND ADDRESS: Winners must execute an affidavit of eligibility. Each winner (a) agrees to release North Suburban Eye Specialists (including their subsidiaries, affiliates, parent or related companies) from any and all liability, claims, damages and actions arising directly or indirectly out of or sustained in connection with the awarding or acceptance of the prize(s), and/or misuse of any prize, or to participation in the contest or in prize-related activities, including any travel related thereto, and (b) consents to the use by North Suburban Eye Specialists for promotional purposes, of his or her likeness, voice (including a recording of the winner’s telephone call) and/or address (city/state) without any additional compensation. By participating in this contest, each participant agrees to the application of these official rules. By accompanying a winner, each winner’s guest agrees to be bound by the terms of these official rules, including the preceding release.
- WINNER LIST: For the name of the grand prize winner, send a separate self-addressed, stamped envelope before December 31, 2017, to North Suburban Eye Specialists iHeart Music Festival Ultimate VIP Trip Giveaway Contest, North Suburban Eye Specialists, 3777 Coon Rapids Blvd NW, Suite 100, Coon Rapids, MN, 55433.
Decisions of North Suburban Eye Specialists concerning any and all matters with respect to this contest shall be final. Contest void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law. North Suburban Eye Specialists reserves the right to change the time(s) at which announcements are made, or to cancel, postpone or reschedule any or all such announcements. North Suburban Eye Specialists is not responsible for any expenses or damages relating to such schedule changes. North Suburban Eye Specialists reserves the right to change the prize values at any time. North Suburban Eye Specialists is not responsible for printing errors in the contest materials or these rules. If North Suburban Eye Specialists determine in their sole discretion that the integrity or fairness of this contest has been corrupted in any manner, North Suburban Eye Specialists reserve the right to terminate the contest and to select a winner from among entries legitimately received prior to termination.